Friday, August 20, 2010

Like mother, Like daughter!! :)

Hi! Here are some pictures of my daughter. She just finished her school at that time, and that was a Monday. Every Monday we have our bonding time. Sometimes we cook some snacks for the two of us, and we sing together. I play the guitar and she is the singer! It was so good to have a bonding with my daughter. Sometimes she wants me to tell her a story about daycare because she wants to know what I teach to my students in daycare. She was teaching me a song about our lesson, and sometimes she asks me what our topic is for the month and she'll do a song about our topic. I'm so thankful to God that He gave a daughter like her to me. I am so blessed to have her, and she is so gifted in music and she has matured in her thinking. She loves to take pictures and she loves dogs. One of our pastors has a dog, and when the dog was sick my pastor asked me to bring the dog to CJ to help the dog get better since CJ knows how to take care of a dog, and she's a dog lover!:) Now the dog feels much better and my pastor has the dog back in their house, but Cj always wants to visit the dog and play with him. I also posted some pictures from my school. I just finished my midterm in Old Testament survey. It was good - it's like testing your relationship with God. The questions were few but the answers were very long! I thank God for letting me go to school and know Him more.

Thank you so much for reading my blog! Please join me in prayer regarding my daughter CJ, my ministries, and my school. Take care and God bless!











No comments:

Post a Comment